이는 2014년 10월 20일에 발효된 GRANBOARD 앱 이용 약관의 일본어 원문을 영문 번역한 것으로 참고 목적으로 작성된 것입니다.일본어 원문은 당사의 지배적인 문서이며, 이러한 영역은 법적 효력이 없습니다.
- If the User uses the Service after the changes to the Terms of Service become effective, the User shall be deemed to have agreed to all of the content of the amended Terms of Service.
- The registration of a user for the Service may be automatically cancelled if the conditions specified by the Company in a separate notice on the Application, such as no access for a certain period of time, are met.
Article 2 Use of the Service by Minors
- When a minor uses the Service, the consent of a legal representative (e.g., a person with parental authority) is required for all use of the Service, including the purchase of items and services and other paid services (including consent to the Terms of Service, including each section of this Article).
- In the event that a minor uses a paid service within the Service, such minor shall comply with the maximum monthly usage amount separately determined by the Company. In this case, the amount of cash for use shall be the "property that the legal representative has allowed the minor to dispose of for a specified purpose.
- In the event that a user who was a minor at the time of agreeing to the Terms of Service uses the Service after reaching the age of majority, such user shall be deemed to have acknowledged all legal acts related to the use of the Service.
Article 3 Handling of Personal Information
Article 4 Secrecy of Communication
- Our company shall protect the confidentiality of the user's communications in accordance with Article 4 of the Telecommunications Business Law (Law No. 86 of 1984).
- In the case that the Company deems any of the following to be applicable, the Company may, without prior notice to the User, view, disclose or delete any information related to the confidentiality of the User's communications.
(1) In the cases where there is a compulsory disposition or court order based on the provisions of the Timekeeping and Litigation Law (Law No. 131 of 1948) or the Law Concerning Interception of Communications for Criminal Investigation (Law No. 137 of 1999).
(2)In the cases where there is a compulsory disposition based on laws and regulations
(3) When our company judges that the requirements for a disclosure request based on Article 4 of the Act on the Limitation of Liability for Damages of Specified Telecommunications Service Providers and the Disclosure of Identification Information of the Sender (Act No. 137 of 2001) have been met.
(4) When our company judges that it is necessary to protect the life, body, property, honor, or privacy of others
(5) When there is consent from the user
(6) When it is necessary for the proper operation of this service.
- Users shall download and install the Application to their own mobile devices at their own risk. Our Company does not guarantee that the Application will be compatible with all mobile devices.
- The User shall be responsible for the preparation and cost of the mobile terminal, communication line, etc. necessary to use the Service.
- The User may use the Application from the time the User completes downloading the Application and is able to start using it. The Application can only be downloaded and installed on mobile devices.
- The User shall only have the right to use in-game currency, items, and other services and benefits (hereinafter referred to as "Items") within the scope specified in the Application, and shall not acquire any ownership rights, intellectual property rights, or other rights, and shall not be able to exchange them for any money or goods outside of the Application. You do not acquire any ownership or intellectual property rights.
- The specifications, rules, design, audiovisual expressions, effects, parameters, and any other matters of the Service including the Application may be set, constructed, and changed by the Company at its discretion, and the User agrees to this in advance.
- The User shall not engage in any of the following acts, or acts that the Company deems applicable or likely to be applicable.
(1)Attempting to manipulate or change data in the service.
(2) Allowing a third party to use items, etc., or lending, transferring, selling, or pledging items, etc., for a fee, whether inside or outside of the Service
(3)Use, create, distribute, or sell external tools that affect the Service.
(4)Organizing events within the service to gain some kind of profit.
(5)Any act of trading in-game currency, items, etc. for money, property, or other property interests in the real world (so-called "real money trading"), whether inside or outside of the Service, or any preparatory act including the invitation, application, or acceptance of such an offer.
(6) Exchanging in-game currency, items, etc. between different services, or any preparatory actions including inducement, application, or acceptance of such applications.
(7) Repeated registration of location information in a location different from the user's location by taking advantage of the modification of mobile terminals, technical characteristics, accidental circumstances, or other special circumstances.
(8)Intentionally use actions or external tools not originally intended by our Company to obtain items or other benefits in the Service.
(9) Committing any of the following acts against the Company or any third party
a. Acts that infringe or may infringe intellectual property rights or other rights.
b.Acts that infringe or may infringe on property, privacy, or portrait rights.
c.Acts that unfairly discriminate or slander, promote unfair discrimination against other companies, or damage the honor or trust of others.
d.Actions that interfere with business or cause inconvenience.
e.Use of another person's account, with or without consent.
f.Harassment of others in any way.
(13) To use this service by claiming to be someone other than oneself, by pretending to have the right to represent or act on behalf of another, or by falsely claiming to be in a partnership or cooperative relationship with another person or organization.
(14) Fraud, including computer fraud, obstruction of business, including computer damage, unauthorized access, abuse of controlled substances, child prostitution, illegal sale and purchase of savings accounts and mobile terminals, and other criminal acts, or acts that lead or may lead to crime
(15) Engaging in, mediating, or inducing illegal activities (gambling, transfer of guns, manufacture of explosives, provision of child pornography, forgery of official documents, murder, blackmail, etc.)
(16) Political, religious, or related activities
(17) Obscenity (including any and all expressions that the Company deems to stimulate sexual feelings, regardless of whether they are artistic or not), child pornography or child abuse, comments or other information (including text, ASCII art, images, video, or any other expressions) that is equivalent to a violation of public order and morals, etc. (hereinafter in this item, the "Information")(including text, ASCII art, images, video, and any other expressions) (hereinafter referred to as "Information" in this item), do any of the following
a. Posting or displaying such information.
b. Selling media containing such information.
c. Posting or displaying advertisements that evoke the transmission, display, or sale of media containing this information.
(18)Use of the site for the purpose of obscene acts, dating, etc., whether of the opposite sex or the same sex.
(19)To persistently ask for, collect, or accumulate personal information of other users.
(20)An act of spreading false information or information whose authenticity is unknown.
(21)Influencing minors to drink, smoke, embroider, or otherwise adversely affect their personal development.
(22)Induce or solicit others to commit suicide or self-injury.
(23)Induce or solicit others to engage in antisocial activities.
(24)Posting any of the following information, including comments, on any part of the Site where posting is permitted
a. Information that includes personal information that can identify the user.
b. Comments or other information that is intended for commercial advertising, promotion, or solicitation
c. Information that solicits any medical or medical-like activities (regardless of whether it is in the form of drug use, spirituality, power stone, counseling, divination, etc.), whether for profit or not
d. Comments or other information that contains affiliate links.
e. Comments or other information that solicits others to join a pyramid scheme, chain mail, MLM, lead mail, etc.
f. Information such as comments that contain account numbers or PINs of financial institutions.
g. Information such as comments that lead to sites that the Company deems inappropriate, such as adult sites, one-click fraud sites, and sites that aim to spread harmful computer programs such as viruses (including simply linking to such sites)
h. Grotesque images, including the following, and comments or other information that the Company deems highly likely to cause discomfort to other users
h-1. comments or other information that depicts the killing or injury of a person or animal
h-2. information such as comments that photograph dead bodies or animal carcasses, etc.
h-3. other information such as comments about cruelty
h-4. Comments or other information that may have an adverse effect on minors
h-5. information such as violent or grotesque photos and other comments that general users may find offensive
h-6. Reproduction of all or part of our support e-mail, information posted by other users, etc.
h-7. Other information such as comments that the Company deems inappropriate.
(25)Committing any of the following spam acts
a. Spam posting: Posting or e-mailing the same or similar sentences by one or more Users in the Service where they can be posted.
b. Spamming: An act by which one or more Users list multiple words that are unrelated or of little relevance to the relevant part, or post extremely long sentences or a large number of words in any part of the Service that can be posted.
c. Spam URLs: Acts of one or more users posting the same URL or sending the same URL by e-mail to any part of the Service that can be posted.
d. Any other act that the Company deems to be spam.
(26)Posting links for the purpose of encouraging such acts, knowing that such acts fall under any of the items in this section.
(27)Disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, or otherwise analyze the source code, structure, or ideas of this Application
(28) Copying, transmitting, transferring, lending, translating, adapting, modifying, or combining this application with other software
(29) Copying, transmitting, transferring, lending, translating, adapting, modifying, or combining this application with other software
(30)Any action that induces malfunction of this application (including any and all unscheduled actions)
(31)Other acts that infringe on the rights of the Application Provider with respect to this Application.
(32)Any act that encourages a third party to perform any of the above acts
(34)Removing or changing the copyright and other rights notices attached to this application.
(35)Act of intermediating access to this service through communication or other methods
(36)Using the Service in places where it is inappropriate to use the Service, such as while driving a vehicle or in dangerous places
(37)Any other acts that the Company deems inappropriate.
- The User shall agree to the terms of payment of Apple or Google (including the third party designated by the Company for payment, if any) depending on the mobile device installed. (If there is a third party designated by mixi, Inc. for payment, the third party shall be included.
Article 6 Guarantee
- Users who post comments and other information using this service shall guarantee to our Company that the said comments and other information do not infringe on the rights of any third party. In the unlikely cases that a dispute of any kind arises with a third party, the user concerned shall resolve the issue at his/her own expense and responsibility, and shall not cause any inconvenience or damage to our Company.
- The copyright of any text, images, video, etc. posted by a User using the Service shall be retained by the User, but the Company may use such text, images, video, etc. to the extent necessary for the smooth provision and announcement of the Service, construction, improvement, and maintenance of the system, and provision of the Service.
(2)To request the voluntary deletion or correction of information such as comments
(3)To delete all or part of information such as comments, history, etc., change the scope of public disclosure, or make it unavailable for viewing (private)
(4)Disclosing the fact of violation inside or outside of the Service, including reporting to the police or other public institutions in cases where there is a possibility of criminal or administrative cases.
(5)To deprive users of items they have acquired or take other disadvantageous measures in the Service
(6)Temporarily suspend the use of the Service
(7)Forcibly withdrawing a user from the service.
- Our Company may refuse to provide any of the Company's services, including the Service, to a User who has been subject to a forced withdrawal (including refusal to provide the Service and forced withdrawal from other services for which the User has already registered), and may store the User's personal information to the extent necessary for such action.
- In the event that the Company suffers damage as a result of a User's act, the Company may claim compensation for the damage from the User, regardless of whether or not the Company has taken the action described in Paragraph 1.
Article 8 Disclaimer
- Our Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User due to the use of the Service.
- In the event that a user causes damage to a third party through the use of this service, the user shall compensate for this at their own expense and responsibility.
- Our Company shall not be liable for any compensation for damages caused by the inability to use the Service due to malfunctions, errors, or failures that occur in the Service.
- Our Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by the inability to use the Service due to the User's alteration, modification, or technical characteristics of the hardware or software of the mobile terminal, and shall not take any action to restore the use of the Service.
- Our Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred due to the User's loss or forgetfulness of registered information (including deletion of the Application), and shall not take any action such as restoring the use of the Service. The same shall apply in the event that the User loses his/her registered information due to unauthorized use, loss, theft, malfunction, or any other reason of the mobile terminal used for the Service.
- The Service shall be what the Company is capable of providing at the time. The Company makes no warranty of any kind regarding the completeness, accuracy, applicability, usefulness, availability, safety, or reliability of the information, content, software, or other information provided.
- Our Company may provide information and advice to the User from time to time, but Our Company shall not be liable for the results thereof.
- In cases our Company shall not be liable for damages arising from special circumstances (including cases where the Company foresaw or could have foreseen the occurrence of damages). The Company shall not be liable for damages arising from special circumstances (including cases where the occurrence of damages was foreseen or foreseeable).
- Our Company shall not provide any guarantee for products and services other than the Service provided by third parties in connection with the use of the Service.
Article 9 Handling of withdrawal from membership
- Users may withdraw from the membership or uninstall the Application at their own free will. If a user uninstalls this application, the user shall be deemed to have withdrawn from the membership.
- In the case of the death of a user, the user shall be deemed to have withdrawn from the membership at the time of death.
- The user agrees that all remaining in-game currency, items, and other content will be lost upon withdrawal.
- The Company is not obligated to continue to hold any personal information of users who have withdrawn from the service.
- The provisions of the preceding paragraphs 3 and 4 shall apply mutatis mutandis in the case of compulsory withdrawal as stipulated in Article 7 and compulsory withdrawal from the Application as stipulated in Article 1, paragraph 8.
Article 10 Validity of the Terms of Service and Terms of Service Incidental Thereto
Article 11 Application of Law and Jurisdiction
- By continuing to use the Service after any changes are made to the Terms, the customer is deemed to have agreed to the revised Terms.