Politique de confidentialité
In order to facilitate our business and provide better services, we may acquire and retain personal information of our customers.。
As a company that handles personal information, in order to live up to our customers' trust in us, we will handle the personal information, etc. of our customers that we acquire and retain as follows.
（1） Acquisition of personal information
Our Company shall acquire personal information, etc. through fair and lawful means.
（2）Items of information to be acquired
- E-mail address
- Device information
- Play data logs, scores
- User ID, player name, player ID, and password
- Location information
- Local network information
（3）Purpose of use of personal information, etc.
our Company will use the acquired personal information, etc. to the extent necessary to achieve the following purposes.
- To respond to inquiries and product repair requests
- Marketing and questionnaire activities for the purpose of development and improvement of this application
- Analysis of our services, including access analysis and game usage
- Provision of information regarding this application and services
- Management of the results, etc. of users of this application
- Automatic response e-mails for users to confirm their information
- To connect with Bluetooth devices
- To connect the application to network devices
- Purposes incidental to the purposes of use described in the preceding items
If we receive personal information from you other than the above, we will inform you of the purpose of use in advance.
In cases where it becomes necessary to change the purpose of use, the Company shall obtain the consent of the customer regarding the use of the information, unless otherwise permitted by law.
（4）Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
Our Company shall not provide personal information, etc. to any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the customer, except in the following cases
When required by law
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- When the provision of personal information is particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or a person or organization entrusted by either of the foregoing in executing affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the individual is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
（5）Use of personal information
The Company will use personal information, etc. in accordance with the following provisions. In the event that it becomes necessary to use information other than that specified in this article, the customer will be notified in advance.
- Person responsible for the management of personal data: LUXZA Co.Ltd
（6）Security control measures for personal information, etc.
To the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use, the Company will endeavor to maintain the accuracy of personal information, etc., and will take appropriate security control measures to prevent leakage, loss, or damage of personal information, etc.
（7）Supervision of employees
The Company shall exercise necessary and appropriate supervision over its officers and employees to ensure the safe management of personal information.
（8）Supervision of contractors
In the event that the Company entrusts the handling of personal information to a third party, the Company shall exercise necessary and appropriate supervision over the third party to ensure the safe management of the personal information.
（9）Response to complaints
The Company will sincerely respond to complaints, etc. regarding the handling of personal information, etc.
（10）Establishment of internal rules for the protection of personal information, etc.
（11）Compliance with laws and regulations
Our Company will comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other laws and regulations, and will strive to protect personal information.
（12） Public announcements regarding retained personal data
- Name of the business handling personal information
- Purpose of use of retained personal data
- Procedures for responding to requests for disclosure, etc., and contact for complaints
We have established a contact point to respond to inquiries from customers regarding personal information, etc., and respond to requests for notification of purpose of use, disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc., in accordance with laws and regulations, regarding customers' own personal data among the retained personal data managed by us. Please note that we may ask you to provide us with a copy of your driver's license, passport, or other official document for identification purposes when requesting disclosure. In responding to requests for disclosure, etc., the actual cost of postage and handling fees may be charged. The fee will be announced separately.
For inquiries from customers regarding personal information (including requests for disclosure, etc. and complaints), please contact us through our website or the "Contact Us" form in this application.
If you are unsure of how to contact us, please contact the following
Reformulated on July 27, 2021